Whiter, Brighter Teeth
In conjunction with dental hygiene services, a healthy, brighter smile is possible.
Teeth whitening is an increasingly popular cosmetic procedure. Although discoloured teeth is not a sole indicator of poor oral or dental heath, many people desire whiter, brighter teeth. Although teeth whitening does not prevent dental decay or infections, at Start Fresh Dental Hygiene teeth whitening is offered in conjunction with dental hygiene services so a healthy, brighter smile is possible.
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure offering two main benefits:
- Enhanced Smiles – Teeth whitening provides a brighter, healthier-looking smile, and may even make you look younger! A bright, vibrant smile can improve people’s first impression of you.
- Improved Self-Esteem – Studies show whiter teeth may improve how you view your own physical appearance, boosting self-esteem and confidence.
Teeth whitening is not for everyone. If any of the following applies to you, contact us to discuss if teeth whitening is an option for you:
- If you are suffering from sensitive teeth.
- If you suffer from tooth decay or gum disease.
- If you have oral allergies.
- If you’re under the age of 16.
- If you are pregnant.
Contact Start Fresh Dental Hygiene for details about this service.
We accept those with or without Dental Insurance.
Our rates are helpful for those without dental insurance, and/or a fixed income. It allows you to easily budget for your next cleaning appointment. Those with dental coverage can effectively manage and minimize their yearly maximum spending allowance.